"A photographer by day and a dreamer by night."
I've had a love for photography as long as I can remember. There is just something amazing about capturing that one special moment and preserving it forever.
The art of modern photography isn't simply taking a picture. It is a visual mix of creativity, passion, and the art of storytelling! Want a creative & unique portrait, that no one else has? What better way to achieve this, than to have your story told in a way that never been done before? After all ... there is no one else in the world exactly like you!
Whether you are looking for creative senior portraits, wedding photography, family pictures, or an edgy piece of motorcycle art to display... I will use the art of storytelling through the lens of a camera to create priceless work that you will want to share with the world.
And no need to be nervous. Through a relaxing and fun environment, you won't even realize you are having your picture taken. And the same goes for the kids, by playing games and running around the studio they will have a blast!
With an art and business degree from the University of South Dakota and annual training from the top photographers in the nation combined with a passion for artistic photography, I have the formal and informal training to turn your day-to-day life into priceless masterpieces!
- I was born in Jackson, Mississippi
- I'm scared of crickets and tornadoes
- My favorite possession is my iMac
- I've never broken a bone
- The ditzy-est thing I've ever done was getting stuck in a seatbelt...that was unbuckled
- My favorite candy is a Butterfinger
- I desperately want to travel to Hawaii
- When I was a kid, I wanted to be a veterinarian or a princess when I grew up
- My favorite hobby is horseback riding
- I was married on the beaches of the Dominican Republic
- I hate peas as a vegetable